Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 160 Intention ~ Do Something New

Day 160 Intention ~ Do Something New

Lately, I feel like I've been a little more tamasic than sattvic or even rajasic. So, yes, a little bit of a funk. Not long funks, but they pop up more frequently than I like. I think that part of that is not switching up my routine. Always doing the same things and longing for something new and different. 

Granted, I was just out of town for 2 days in a relatively new place, meeting new people. But, to bring excitement back to Cleveland for me, I am going to do something new & different today. Not sure what, but something. 

Maybe a bike ride to somewhere different or head off to a place I've never been (I hear the botanical gardens are lovely & I've never seen them), I don't know, but something to shake it up. 

We'll see what today unfolds...

Til tomorrow.

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment