Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 163 Intention ~ Suck It Up

Day 163 Intention ~ Suck It Up

Yep, that's my own personal pep talk for today. Although I get to work for myself and do what I love to make a living, some days, frankly, I am tired and a bit unmotivated. Today happens to be one of those days. But, with two classes to go to sub in 90 minutes, it's time to rally my brain and emotions into finding some perk & passion for these classes tonight. 

It is usually just getting myself out the door that is toughest and then once in the situation, it's all fine. It's really just mind over matter at this point. I am sure many people go through this on a daily basis for a variety of things, so the reality is, I am lucky that this doesn't happen all the time. 

The step to changing one's mind is, well, consciously deciding to change one's mind and attitude on the topic. Maybe that means doing an inversion of some sort like a handstand or headstand, or taking some deep breaths to get there, but you find what works and you go for it. 

So, wish me luck! And I hope that you are able to enjoy whatever it is you have to do today...namaste.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment