Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 161 Intention ~ Enjoy Mamacita

Day 161 Intention ~ Enjoy Mamacita

Mamacita is what John & I call his mom. She has been visiting since Thursday for the wedding. Today is her last day here in Cleveland before heading back to Colorado, so I want to make the most of it. 

She is a fun, interesting lady. We have good conversations and read tarot cards and stuff like that. We don't get to see her that often, so it's special when she gets to visit or we get to head back to Colorado to visit. 

Family and loved ones are so important in our lives. We must appreciate and enjoy them while they are here with us and not wait til it's too late. I don't mean to sound morbid, and believe me, mamacita is not knocking on death's door or anything like that. I am just trying to be present and appreciative and remind myself to enjoy time spent with any of our loved ones each time. It truly is a blessing to be enjoyed. 

On that note...til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment