Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 159 Intention ~ Think About Union

Day 159 Intention ~ Think About Union

Yoga means union, connection. Being at a wedding last night made me think that all of these people here, whether they realize it or not, are practicing yoga. 

Sure, the couple is forming their own little union, but the family is also welcoming new members into their family and gathering as "one" to celebrate this marriage. 

I have only met a few of the members of this family and some of them only once, at my own wedding, but yet, they consider me part of their family. I am connected to them no matter whether I have seen them or even spoke to them over the years. 

We are all connected. It's like the six degrees of Kevin Bacon, if you took each person in every family and kept spanning outward, there would somehow be a connection to every single person on the planet. It's crazy to think about. Connection. 

I am connected to you, you are connected to me. We are one. Yoga is happening. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment