Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 175 Intention ~ Put One Foot In Front Of The Other...

Day 175 Intention ~ Put one foot in front of the other...

Thinking about this week could overwhelm me, but just going step by step, I think will be the best way to go. 
With writing assignments and *gasp* 17 classes to teach, my uncle passing away, my wedding anniversary tomorrow, and trying to get things together for our vacation next week, yep, my head may fly off my body at some point. 

In an attempt to not get stressed about these things, I have decided to just put one foot in front of the other and only take one step at a time. Find organization and lots of breathing and meditation to help it all come together without me freaking out! 

At this point, my emotions are only allowing me to do one thing at a time anyhow, so it's a good lesson and start to this week. 

Pacing oneself and focusing on just one thing, gives us all a little more piece and peace of mind when we are busy and it just allows us to remain more calm. Stopping every once in awhile when you are stressed at work or at home and just taking 10 nice deep breaths can help change your perspective. 

That is all for this Monday! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia










No comments:

Post a Comment