Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 169 Intention ~ Let It Pass

Day 169 Intention ~ Let It Pass

I have been so spacey and tired the last couple of days. Maybe it's the summer sun, maybe it's not. Working a lot I'm sure is part of it, but it's not like my days are full on 8 straight hours with a 30 minute lunch break, but I have been working every single day. 

I usually go to bed 30 minutes to an hour before my husband, so I can read & well, just plain get a little quiet time as I drift off into dreamland. The past few days, John has been coming upstairs with mean and turning the t.v. on. This usually completely ruins my ability to fall asleep, but not the past few days. My head hits the pillow and I am out. 
In the mornings, I want to keep hitting the snooze button and continue sleeping. It's not as if I am not getting enough sleep, I get 7-8 hours a night...at least. 

So, I am not sure what this sluggishness is the past few days, or this spaciness, or just plain laziness, but for now, I am going to let it go and hopefully it'll pass. If not, then I will worry a little. 

For now, where's that rajas when I need it?!?! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment