Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 276 Intention ~ Plug Away Gracefully

Day 276 Intention ~ Plug Away Gracefully

Today is going to be nuts. Somehow, well I know how, I am teaching 6 classes. I do usually teach 5 on Thursdays, which is already too many. I think that 4 should be any teachers limit, but, of course, I have this one day that I teach 5. Today though, it is 6. Luckily, I have a few hours break in the middle of the day to regroup. 

My goal in these classes is to maintain grace as I teach and not start to get abrupt or lazy when I start getting tired. This will prove more of a challenge today as I have been suffering from horrible allergies all week, so I already don't feel myself. 

But, enough whining! I am just hoping to have the strength to compose all of my classes today with grace.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment