Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 292 Intention ~ Stand In Awe

Day 292 Intention ~ Stand In Awe

Last night was my husband's big art opening. I was amazed by the outpouring of support from friends, family, co-workers and my yoga students (who are also friends) that came out. It is difficult for me to express how touched John & I both were from all of this. I stand in awe of all of their amazing-ness.

I am also in awe of the turn out in the Cleveland Heights community and all of their kind words and support. It is always nice to hear from strangers. I do really enjoy living in this community, so to feel like my husband's work was appreciated here, at home, was a wonderful feeling. 

I am also in awe of the amazing range of artists that do support the community. The talents out there are amazing and I hope that we can all support each other in our endeavors and keep art alive & well! 

Keep living and loving those around you and your community will only grow and thrive. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment