Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 300 Intention ~ Just Do It

Day 300 Intention ~ Just Do It

Can't believe today is day 300! Wow, this year is flying by!!

Today, I am using another tagline, but it really rang true for me this morning. 

I have been wanted to get to a full Ashtanga Primary Series that is offered on Sunday mornings at one of the studios where I teach for a long time now. Over the summer, I was gone so much or subbing on Sunday mornings, so it just wouldn't happen. This morning when I woke up, I started looking to see what was offered at closer studios later in the day...then I realized I had enough time to get to Berea (about a 40 minute drive) and that I should just do it!

So I did.

And, I need to do that more often. It's nice to be led by an instructor since most of my Ashtanga practice is at home. It is also nice to hear/learn the transitions, since that is the part I am not sure about teaching sometimes. 

It was a great way to start the day...and the week!

So, if you want something, go for it! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment