Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 278 Intention ~ Wait On A Friend

Day 278 Intention ~ Wait On A Friend

A little Stones reference this morning as I am super excited that one of my oldest & dearest friends is coming to visit this afternoon. Although, I have to go teach class and have other things I need to do before his arrival, I can't help but hum that tune. 

Old friends are the best. New ones are pretty great too, but those ones that are like family...sometimes they actually know you better than your family does. That is how this one is & I cannot wait. He moved out of the States years ago and, if lucky, I get to see him once a year, usually every couple years. So, although I am sure it will fly by, I can't wait to see this old friend and cherish the time together! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment