Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 302 Intention ~ Calm Down

Day 302 Intention ~ Calm Down

Mercury is in retrograde. Take a deep breath. 

Things have not really gone as planned today. I had a surprise day off. It started out well, I walked the dog, made some muffins, even watched a scary movie that I love. 

Then, the laziness set in. Then the guilt. Then the stress. Lately I've been thinking that I need to get a new (or another) job. Being broke all the time is getting to me & the guilt of my husband covering for me all the time is really getting to me. 

As I start to get in that panic mode of "what am I going to do?!?", I look over to my good ol' African proverbs calendar.
Today it reads, "Worrying is like a rocking chair; it swings you back and forth and takes you nowhere." It's a Kenyan proverb. It's true. 

Panic mode & stress mode & guilt mode really do get you nowhere. It takes action. So, now I just need to calm down and figure out a plan. (But, remember, sign no papers until after Mercury is out of retrograde~I believe around November 10th!)

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia








No comments:

Post a Comment