Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 299 Intention ~ Teach, Write, Love

Day 299 Intention ~ Teach, Write, Love

Sorry, couldn't help the little reference to Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love, but the goal today really is to teach, write & love. We have been out the last two Friday nights...out too late for me, who has to actually work on Saturdays. I don't do well when I don't get enough sleep, so teaching is always a little off when we go out on a Friday. 

It is also my two year anniversary with Examiner.com, which is exciting, but also makes me want to write a new article...and work on the backlog of ideas that I have jotted down in different notebooks. 

And I want to do all that I do today with some love in it. Teaching, talking with the people I encounter, share it with my animals and with John. If you can't do something with love in your heart, why do it?!?!?

Til tomorrow (for Day 300!!)...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment