Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 284 Intention ~ Keep On Learning

Day 284 Intention ~ Keep On Learning

Now, believe me, I learn something every time I teach a class. My students teach me a lot. It is a rare occurrence on my yoga salary to get to go to a formal workshop for teachers with an acclaimed teacher. 

Today is one of those days! I am so excited. 

Max Strom, who I adore, is in town this weekend. Although I am only able to attend today's workshop and tomorrow mornings class, I am so excited to allow myself some time to rejuvenate, get re-inspired and learn from someone that I have a lot of respect for in the yoga world. If you don't know who I am talking about, check out his information here.

It is important for all of us teachers and humans to continue to learn throughout our lives. It keeps the mind working, it keeps (for teachers) our teaching fresh and heck, no one likes the person who thinks they know it all, right???

So, I am off! Have a great Friday.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment