Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 294 Intention ~ Finish My Book

Day 294 Intention ~ Finish My Book

I have been nursing Richard Freeman's book, The Mirror of Yoga, for months and months now. I only read it before bed and only about 5-10 pages at a time. I love it and I have cherished my time with it. 

Last night I was down to the last 6 pages, so I read only two before turning off the light. Tonight has got to be the night. I need to practice vairagya or non-attachment with this book. It will always be there for me to refer to and it is time. I have several lined up and ready to go for my reading pleasure! Vairagya is in Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and it is something, as yogis, we should all practice. Now, my interpretation here is very loose on the non-attachment front, but the way I have been coveting this book...perhaps not! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment