Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 308 Intention ~ Eat Some Greens

Day 308 Intention ~ Eat Some Greens

I will admit, I had a pretty gluttonous weekend when talking about food. I woke up this morning feeling bloated and out of balance. 

The funny (or not so funny at all) thing is, eating and drinking in this fashion this weekend made me feel lazy and I didn't even practice any yoga. The only exercise I got was walking the dog. 

That being said, I am back on track today. I went spinning, did yoga, and went back to my salad eating vegan ways. I feel so much more like myself it is incredible. 

A healthy diet is so important to maintaining one's health. Now, I am not going to preach about being vegetarian or vegan, I think people have different needs. I do think it is a good idea to try out different "diets" and see if you feel better eating one way over another. 

The real rule of thumb to follow though is everything in moderation. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment