Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 305 Intention ~ Laugh

Day 305 Intention ~ Laugh

I am typing this with one minute to spare, Pacific Standard Time, so I am within the boundaries. In my defense I have been away from the computer all day and when I tried to load blogger up on my phone...well, let's just say, the phone was not having it. 

So, today, I actually set this intention on my drive to work today, but it was to laugh a lot. Laugh at work, at play, with people I know, maybe even with people I don't know. 

As I pulled in at work this morning at the JAK Studio, Tanya and I talked for awhile and then watched The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Colbert Report and Conan O'Brien. Needless to say, some funny sh*t. Some of it, I laughed so hard that I cried. 

I tried to continue this with my students later in the day & even into the evening as we went to Kent for a party. I think it worked. 

There is a saying that laughter is the best medicine...and I believe it. 

Til tomorrow (okay, later today)...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment