Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 330 Intention ~ Take The Challenge

Day 330 Intention ~ Take The Challenge

At one of the studios where I teach yoga, there is a yoga boot camp class. I have always avoided this class for more than one reason. 

Reason #1: In my snotty vision of yoga, boot camp doesn't fit in the description.

Reason #2: When I heard about all of the other students about the amount of planks and chatturangas involved, my arms got sore thinking about it!

Reason #3: Really, most Tuesdays I work, but am off from that job til 2014. 

So this morning, I went. I took the challenge. Now, no, I still don't really think of it as yoga, but it was fun, it was tough, and I got to see that I am stronger than I think I am. 

I used to shy away from things in life that seemed like they would be too much of a challenge...not only physically, but mentally and emotionally too. These days, I like trying things that scare me a little bit. I feel like I learn about myself, I become stronger and that is how you go forward in life. 

So, whatever challenges you in this world~ do it!! You won't be sorry. You will be grateful that you tried.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment