Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 318 Intention ~ Keep Moving Forward

Day 318 Intention ~ Keep Moving Forward

"If you keep your head and heart going in the right direction, you won't have to worry about your feet." ~Nigerian proverb

Thanks for the reminder African proverbs calendar! 

We are all working towards something in this life. Sometimes things seem like they are working out great, sometimes we doubt what we are doing. Over the past year, many of you have read some of my issues on paying bills and teaching yoga for a living...they don't always go hand in hand. Those are the days (and they are the only days) that I question my decision to do this full-time. But, as I look back, I am so much happier than ever before. I feel more fulfilled in my "career" than ever before & new opportunities and growth keep happening as time has passed. 

So, when those moments of doubt arise, remember that Nigerian proverb and keep plugging away. If it is something you truly believe in and are willing to work hard, it will flourish one day. Hang in there. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment