Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 319 Intention ~ Perform Checks & Balances

Day 319 Intention ~ Perform Checks & Balances

I like to be organized. If the house is dirty or just messy, I feel like I can't focus. If my bills and check book aren't figured out, I feel out of balance. If I don't write out a daily list of things I need to get done, the bare minimum will get done. 

I think you get it. I'm not really an anal a-type personality. Nor am I a scatterbrain. But, I do need some level of organization around me to get things done and to feel like I actually can get things done. 

Lately, I've been spiraling a bit out of control with my spending and haven't been go through the numbers as they happen. Things weren't adding up. So, today, I literally needed to perform checks and balances. And, am I glad I did. I had written an extra deposit into my account (whoops!) which is disappointing but I am glad I discovered it before I became overdrawn. 

Organization and habits and how people function are different for everyone. I need a little bit of order for my mind to feel ease. My husband can find calm in a tornado surrounding him. Lucky him. 

So, now I feel more calm for the rest of my day. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia











No comments:

Post a Comment