Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 327 Intention ~ Follow Through With Plans

Day 327 Intention ~ Follow Through With Plans

Ugh. Stayed up til 4 a.m. celebrating my husband's birthday. What was I thinking?!?! 

Still had to get up and do all of my responsibilities today. 

Banking, teach class, deal with my car issue, walk the dog, and now I am off to a benefit. 

Almost there...it's snowing and cold outside. We just got the 3rd season of Treme, disc 1 in the mail from Netflix. My husband is planted on the couch in his recovery spot. Yes, I would like to just stay here and doze off to the sounds of New Orleans. 

BUT ~ in my more mature 40's, I really am trying to do what I say I am going to do. And that means, go to this benefit right now. Then, I can rest. 

Follow through is a good intention for me as I used to just blow things off if I didn't feel like it. This not only made me miss out on some cool experiences, but sometimes put other people out. I try not to behave that way anymore. 

So, til tomorrow (when I am better rested)...

Shanti, 

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment