Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 316 Intention ~ Chop It Off

Day 316 Intention ~ Chop It Off

My hair that is! It is long enough that I can safely cut off 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love without feeling like I've lost my identity! ha ha ha. 

I did this a few years back. At that point, I was nervous. It had been a long time since I had a shorter than shoulder length haircut, but today, I'm excited. Besides, it'll grow back. 

Donating the hair for children (and young adults) who have lost their hair for various medical reasons seems like a good way for me to give back to those in need. It's simple and can make a big difference for someone who has gone through enough.

If you are curious about Locks of Love, check out their site: www.locksoflove.org.

This is just one way I like to give back.

How do you like to give back to those in need? 

Why not do something today to help improve someone's well being? I guarantee it will make you feel good & that person feel better than you can even imagine. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment