Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 324 Intention ~ Continue...

Day 324 Intention ~ Continue...

Sometimes we are busier than other times. When we are in these busier times, it can feel a bit daunting and for some us, we just want to curl up in a ball and disappear. Although I am not feeling that extreme today, I am feeling like there is so much to get done. I am excited about it all, but am ready for Friday evening to arrive so that I can relax. My big workshop tomorrow night will have passed, my writing assignment that is due Friday afternoon will be handed in and I will be out celebrating with my husband for his birthday.

So, instead of curling up in a ball, I command myself to continue...for now. Rest & fun will come soon enough.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia





No comments:

Post a Comment