Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 313 Intention ~ Have Family Time

Day 313 Intention ~ Have Family Time

Or rather, stay home and hang out with the hubby, dog & cat. This morning, I was getting ready to go get ready to go to yoga class when my normally independent cat jumped up onto my lap and planted herself. She seemed so comfortable and as she purred, I couldn't bring myself to disturb the moment. 

Class time then passed. But, I went upstairs and practiced from a recording a Rocket Series class with one of my favorite local teachers that I had made when I was trying to learn how to teach the series. It was great. It had been quite awhile since I had done that series and it was just what I needed. Home practice is good. It is nice to be with others in a group, breathing and practicing together, but the home practice is always nice too. Sometimes it's putting other things in front of practice on the priority list that makes home practice more difficult. 

Because of this, I haven't had to go anywhere, except to walk the dog, and John & I (plus George and Stella) have been able to spend the whole afternoon together. It has been a long time since that has happened & it is nice to reconnect with my number 1 satsang. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment