Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 333 Intention ~ Practice...

Day 333 Intention ~ Practice...

Just because Thanksgiving is over, it doesn't mean we stop practicing all the "nice" behaviors that we say & do over the holiday. Today, not only will I practice yoga (yes, I need a little bit of twisting too!), but I will continue to practice positive ways of living that hopefully make not only my days brighter, but those I meet in those days.

Throughout the year, not just at holidays, I vow to continue to practice: 

1. Kindness
2. Honesty
3. Compassion & empathy
4. Gratitude
5. Giving & living joyfully
6. Positive thinking
7. Healthy eating habits
8. Eco-awareness
9. Conscious eating (ie: vegan...at least vegetarian, organic, local, ++++)
10. Love for myself & for others. 

I think a list of 10 is good for today! 

Hope you all are enjoying a break from work still & if not, that you are enjoying your day! 

Til tomorrow...namaste

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment