Day 331 Intention ~ Give Thanks
My in-laws came today to celebrate Thanksgiving. They have to leave tomorrow, so we had the big meal a day early.
So, this means it's time to reflect on what I am thankful for in this life today.
I could do a whole year/life long list of thanks (and there would be a lot), but I think in an effort to keep it simple, I will just go with 10 things that I am thankful for today.
10 things that I am thankful for:
1. Our cozy home and the love that is inside of it.
2. The fact that we have family/friends that will travel in the snow to spend a holiday with us.
3. The delicious meal we prepared and chowed down.
4. For getting through a spynga class this morning, when I wasn't feeling quite up to it.
5. The fact that I started to feel better.
6. The laughter around my living room while watching Christmas Vacation after dinner.
7. My animals.
8. My family.
9. My friends.
10. My life.