Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 331 Intention ~ Give Thanks

Day 331 Intention ~ Give Thanks

My in-laws came today to celebrate Thanksgiving. They have to leave tomorrow, so we had the big meal a day early. 

So, this means it's time to reflect on what I am thankful for in this life today. 

I could do a whole year/life long list of thanks (and there would be a lot), but I think in an effort to keep it simple, I will just go with 10 things that I am thankful for today. 

10 things that I am thankful for:

1. Our cozy home and the love that is inside of it. 

2. The fact that we have family/friends that will travel in the snow to spend a holiday with us. 

3. The delicious meal we prepared and chowed down. 

4. For getting through a spynga class this morning, when I wasn't feeling quite up to it. 

5. The fact that I started to feel better. 

6. The laughter around my living room while watching Christmas Vacation after dinner.

7. My animals. 

8. My family. 

9. My friends. 

10. My life. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment